Sunday, August 31, 2014

What I Packed for College?!




I'm going to college!! I'm going to Emerson College to be exact and I'm majoring in Marketing Communications! The school is Boston, so I basically have to prepare myself for a blizzard.

Ah I'm so excited and nervous and just ahh so overwhelmed by everything (in a good way).
I decided to make a list and share with you guys what I'm bringing to college and how I'm packing everything.

Also, my rooming situation is also a little different. I'm going to be sharing a suite with 5 other girls and there will be a common room, a little kitchen area, a bathroom, and 3 rooms (2 girls per room).

From the pictures, you can see that I packed everything in boxes and  in suitcases/dufflebags. To me it was easier to pack in boxes because there was room behind my bed to put the boxes in. What I did was I just stacked them and that goes the same for the suitcases as well.

The LIST!

Clothes:
- Sweaters
- Dresses
- Leather Jacket(s)
- Anorak Jacket
- T-shirts
- Long Sleeves
- Tank Tops
- Cardigans
- Tights
- Leggings
- Jeans/Jeggings
- Skirts
- Shorts
- Sweatpants
- School T-shirts (for sleeping)
- Sweatshirts
- Bathrobe
-Socks

Shoes:
- Sandals (2 pairs)
- Flip Flops
- Combat boots
- Riding Boots
- Black Wedge Booties
- Moto Boots
- Steve Madden Booties
- Converse
- Converse look alike Vans
- Brooks Running Sneakers
- Black Flats
- Michael Kors Wedges
- Toms (2 pairs)
- Black Flats

Toiletries/ Products:
- Shampoo/Conditioner
- Shower gel/Soap
- Lotion
- Body Spray/Perfume
- Face Masks
- Face Wash
- Facial Lotion
- Leave -in- Conditioner
- Deep Conditioner
- Hairspray
- MAKEUP
- Nail Polish
-Nail Clippers

Dorm Essentials
-Laundry Bin
-Lingerie Bag
-Tide Pods
-Fabric Softener
-School Supplies
- Towels

Storage
- Collapsable Containers
- Cardboard Boxes
- Coat hangers
- Jewelry Organizer
- Makeup Organizer

Miscellaneous
- Water Bottle
- Microwave
- Pictures
- Decorations
- Bulletin Board
- Headphones
- Alarm Clock/Speakers
- Chargers
- Camera
- Jewelry
-Cross body Bag/Backpack/Purse
- Books/DvDs

Food
-Grandola Bars
-Pretzels
-Trader Joe's Cookie Butter






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!