Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Small Beauty Haul





Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I did a post, but today for reason it felt like a blog kinda day. So I decided to post a recent beauty purchase of mine! I actually bought almost everything today when I went dorm shopping at Target except the mascara, which I got at Bed Bath and Beyond a few weeks ago.


///Products:
- Cetaphil Cleanser
- Tangle Teezer
-Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
- L'Oreal infallible Lacquer Liner
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything (525)
- Revlon Colorburst Mattebalm in Elusive (205)
- Tangle Teezer



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything (525)


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything (525)
This color was surprisingly like a red when I swatched it. I was not expecting it to be red color at all. However, it's not a straight out red -- more of a muted orange-y red that a brown undertone to it. I would say this a wearable every day kind of red that perfect for the fall! The formula is amazing though! It's smooth, pigmented buttery, soft, and not grainy at all! I'm not sure about the lasting capability yet, but I will be sure to update you. Al I'm not in love with the color, but I can see myself grow to love it once fall comes around.


Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (205)

This is more of a bubblegum pink and wasn't expecting it to be this kind of pink -- I was hoping for a more berry color like the tube. I can see this color to be more of a spring and summer shade though. 

The formula is super smooth, but not has soft has the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick. It has a minty tingly feel to the lips which is refreshing. It's also super pigmented. I actually own this in another shade Standout, and from previous use, the lasting capability of these balms aren't that great. It lasts for about and hour, and then you have to reapply even when there is a lipliner.

I was on the hunt for the perfect my lips but better lipstick, but today's haul shows that I wasn't able to find one. Hopefully next time though!

Left: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive (205)
Right: Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything (525)

Tangle Teezer

This comb is so unique and different I decided to try it out. I haven't bought a hair brush in years, so after watching one of Stilababe09's video on Youtube I decided to try this one out. 

Tangle Teezer



Tangle Teezer



Thanks for reading :)

~ Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!