Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gold & Pink Valentines Day Tutorial











Hi Everyone!

Today I came up with a golden pink makeup eye tutorial! Eye shadow is my favorite part of makeup and I love mixing colors around and playing with shades, so today I decided to share one with you guys :) I would have done more, but I feel weird having you guys see my face so up close, but it's okay I'll get used to it.

Products Used:

Eyes:
- Elf Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Half Baked (First half of lid)
- Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trio- Sweet as Candy (Pink Shade)- on outer half of lid
- Hot Pink Eye shadow from BH Cosmetics Palette (3rd Edition) - Any hot pink will do- I applied tiny bit on outer third of eyelid on top of the pink from Wet n' Wild
- Sephora Primal Instincts Palette- Gold - on crease
- Sephora Primal Instincts- Bronze- applied on outer corner
- Sephora Primal Instincts- Universal Beige- blended onto brow bone
- Jordana Fabuliner in Black- winged eyeliner
- Urban Decay - Desperation on bottom lid (outer third)
- Elf Eyebrow kit in Dark
- Benefit They're Real Mascara

Face:
- Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation- Warm Beige
- Milani Baked Blush- Rose d' Oro
- Clinique Even Better Concealer- Chamois

Lips:
Clinique Chubby Stick in 05 Chunky Cherry
Elf Lipgloss in Candlelight

Comment if you liked this look and if you'd like to see anymore! Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

~Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!