Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nail of the Day + New Favorite Nail Polish Brand




Guess what??! I found a new favorite nail polish brand guys :) It's Spoiled by Wet n' Wild. I have only one shade from there line and it's called Steel the Show. It's the really pretty sophisticated grey shade. I know my nails don't look that great in the picture. My cuticles need to be cut and the nail polish is growing out. BUT I did this on purpose to show you guys that this nail polish really does last a long time! I applied this four days ago and it's looking good! I applied about two coats of this and there are no chips and it's still shiny! Did I mention I didn't use a topcoat? Yup this polish is great! The only problem that people would have is the brush. The brush is pretty poor quality; it's thick and wide and it can be a hassle for few people. Personally, I like the brush because I like the fact that it's so dense and thick because it makes the application go by so much faster! And it dries relatively fast and it's cheap. This line of nail polish is only sold through CVS for $1.99!  I'll definitely let you guys know about the other polishes they have in their line as soon as I can!

~ Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!