Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Very Late 2013 Favorites





Hey Everyone!

I'm a really late on this post but hopefully you'll find this helpful! In 2013, I have found a bunch of amazing products. I will most definitely be repurchasing almost everything in this post!  Alright so here we go!

1.) Foundation: Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation. It's full coverage, but it doesn't feel heavy at all. I also use this as a concealer to cover up spots because it doesn't make the area look dry or flaky. Yes, definitely in love with this foundation. 

2.) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (translucent)- This powder is great! I have super oil skin and this powder keeps matte for roughly half  to three quarters of the day. I will try more just to see if there is other powder better than this, but in general I really like this powder :)

3.) NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder- It's sooo cheap. Like $2.99 cheap. And it's pretty good too. It's pigmented and matte! However, this bronzer is on the more orangey side which isn't my favorite thing about it, but that's okay. I sometimes use this as eyeshadow as a crease color too. For the price it's really good. 

4.) Elf Eyebrow Kit (Dark)- I use the wax side the most for my brows. It makes my brows look super natural. Also, the shadow write next to it pretty pigmented and it's also a dupe for Mac's Cork and Urban Decay's Buck!

4.) Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush- Peach Satin: Love love love. It adds such a natural flush of color and it's perfect for any time of the year.

5.) Nivea Lip Butter- Almost every night before I go to bed I apply this on my lips and pretend I'm using a Dior Rose lip salve. But I don't have $40 to fork over for that.  I don't see myself spending anymore than 5 bucks for a lip balm. The Nivea one makes my lips super soft when I wake up. However, I don't use this during the day because it gives off a milky white cast on my lips which isn't pretty. 

6.) Maybelline Color Tattoos: I love this line cream shadows. If I could pick one eye shadow to wear for the rest of my life it would be one these babies. My favorite colors are Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded. They are absolutely gorgeous and they last on my oily lids for most of the day. Amazing!

7.) Jordana Fabuliner: This felt-tip eyeliner is super cheap ($1.99) and it lasts for a long time! I have one from March 2013 and it's still works. I opened a new one but sometimes I go back to it to see if it has dried out and it hasn't! It's just not as black as once was, but it works! HUGE Tip is is to store your felt tip eyeliners tip down, so all the product leaks to the bottom :) 

8.) Benefit They're Real Mascara: I have the sample size of this and I love it! It lengths my lashes, but it also HOLDS the curl as well. In most mascaras I've tried, I always lose the curl after I apply the coat. 

9.) Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter: It's gives off the most natural golden highlight without be looking like a discoball, and you only need a tiny bit of it too!

10.) Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie: I love this color. It's a my lips but better color and I absolutely love it. The only downside is that it's fairly pricey for a product that does not last very long. When I apply this I have to apply a generous amount to build the color, and I have to reapply often throughout the day because it is a lip butter after all. You don't get very much product either. Overall I love the color and product, but not the price and how much you get. But I think I found a lipstick version of this color! I'll let you know more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!