Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nail of the Day! + Review on Forever21 Nail Polishes!





Hi Guys!
Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately! School just started and It'll take me a while to get used to school and this managing this blog, but hopefully it'll stay consistent! 
Okay so today's just a quick little post of my nails. It's a forever21 nail polish in Teal! The best part is is that it retails for only $2.80! Alright, so I've own a lot of forever21 nail polishes and for the price of it they're not that bad! Yes, there is chipping and it probably wont't last you for a week. But with a good top coat and base coat these polishes will probably stay on your nails for a maximum of 5 days. In comparison to my Essie nail polishes which are $8 a bottle, the lasting capability of Essie's nail polishes are a whole lot better (about a week). 
Overall thoughts? 
I say buy it! Even though it doesn't last as long as Essie, you're paying for what you get. If you going to a party or something and you want a nail color to match your dress or outfit that night I say just go for these polishes rather than the Essie nail polishes. 

Hope you found this helpful!

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!