Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Summer Playlist

                                    
































This summer I've listened to SO much music on my Spotify account. Basically since I have nothing to do and I'm just sitting in front of my computer all day, I just have this playlist blasting out loud for the whole day almost. This isn't the entire playlist I listen to because I listen to a variety of playlists. I got a lot these songs from a youtuber (Aleexandraaxo). Go check her out!

Lorde - Royals
Pompeii- Bastille
Bad Blood- Bastille
Haunt- Bastile
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa- Vampire Weekend
Diane Young- Vampire Weekend
Obvious Bicyle- Vampire Weekend
Little Secrets- Passion Pit
Take a Walk- Passion Pit
Tete-A-Tete-Passion Pit
Up Up & Away- Kid Cudi
F*** You- Lilly Allen
Turn Me On- The Fray
Mercy- Matt Nathanson
Cups- Anna Kendrick
The Man Who Can't Be Moved- The Script
Counting Stars- One Republic 
Girlfriend- Icona Pop 






4 comments:

  1. We've got really similar tastes! That passion pit album is soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great playlist! Loving your choices, Icona Pop and One Republic are awesome!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!