Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Favorite Masks!


Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing my two masks that I love to use besides my trusty and all-time favorite aspirin mask which you can read my post on it here.








So my first favorite is this Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. What's great about this is that it's both a cleanser and a mask! As a mask this stuff is super strong, I can feel it tingle on face (almost kind of like a minty refreshing like feel) when I leave it on. It's a white paste and I just slather this all over my face. Now I love using this right before I take a shower and I normally leave it on for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, I hop into the shower and let the steam sink in to my skin and I rinse it from there. This cleanser/mask uses benzoyl peroxide which sometimes helps to just switch things up a bit from salicylic acid since most of my other face products uses that. Oh and sometimes if I sometimes use this just on my nose or use it as a spot treatment and I would leave it on for 15 minutes too!








Next, is more refreshing or pick-me-up kind of mask. It doesn't treat acne, but it "clarifies & renews skin".  It's the Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mass in Cucumber. This stuff is great for when you want kind of treat yourself. It's super inexpensive too ( i think it's around $6). I just slather it on to my face too and I make sure to apply an even layer so it drys evenly too. After about 10 minutes it or so it hardens and I can't move my face! It gives off a nice cooling feeling and the best part is peeling it off. It's so cool to peel it off and look at the peel. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and refreshed! Definitely check this out if you can!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Annie


4 comments:

  1. I love masks that you can peel off! It reminds me of when I was in grade school and I left glue to dry on my hand to peel off. xD I have the Freeman's avocado and oatmeal clay mask and I really love it. I have to try the cucumber one now too!

    Love your blog! (:

    Joyce || Blooming Bolt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me know! I'll try the oatmeal clay mask too!

      Delete
  2. oh i've actually heard a lot about that first mask! i should try it. one mask that i really love (but i'm not really sure if it does anything super great) is the yes to cucumbers soothing mask. it just makes my skin feel nice and soft. and it's at tjmax for like $5 right now (compared to the $15 at target) so if you see it at your tjmax you should definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I ever go I'll definitely look for it!!

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!