Saturday, August 10, 2013

♥ Makeup Wishlist ♥


Details:


To continue on with my "Wishlist" theme in this Back To School here is my makeup wishlist. I'm probably not going to buy any of these items (maybe a revlon lip butter or mascara because they're the drugstore items), but really the other items are super pricey and I don't exactly need any of them. I have plenty of eye shadows and I'm fine with my Tweezerman eyelash curler right now. But a girl can have a list on the back of her mind right? Alright let me know if you have any of these products and if you think they're worth getting! Oh by the way have you guys tried the Lorac Pro to Go Palette? It's a little bit cheaper than the Lorac Pro Palette, so I'm not sure which one I would buy if I could. Anyways thanks for reading!
~Annie


10 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE the naked basics palette too- it's just so expensive, I think I need to start saving up!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster award, just click on the link to join in =]
    http://marnimay.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. me too! lol i'm going to broke soon with the way makeup is priced at

      Delete
  3. I honestly think this is a great list of products you'd use to go to class every day! The Basics palette is one of those items that's on my wish list as well but that I know I don't really need so I won't purchase haha but I'm dying to get one of those Revlon lip butters when I'm over in the UK!

    Tania x
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I agree the naked basics palette is something i don't exactly need either haha makeup it's so addicting

      Delete
  4. That is a really lovely wish list! I have the Naked Basics Palette, and it is amazing! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check out the details on my blog (gingeringucci.blogspot.com).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! <3

      Delete
  5. the naked basics palette keeps on tempting me! love the revlon lip butters too!
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ugh i really shouldn't spend any more money on makeup! but it's so addicitng!

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!