Monday, August 12, 2013

Liebster Award!!



Hi Guys!

Recently I've just been nominated for the Liebster award the lovely BeccaHearts and MarniMay! Thank You so much ahhhh I really appreciate it! This award is passed on from blog to blog and the idea of this award is to help people find new blogs! This award is only awarded for those who have under 200 followers. It's great way to help new blogs gain some recognition :)

Here are the Rules:

1.)  You must link back to the person who followed you.
2.)  You must answer the 11 liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3.)  You must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers.
4.)  You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5.)  You must go to your nominees blog and notify them.

BeccaHearts's Questions:

1. Which is the best place you've ever visited?

Okay so I've actually never been out of North America. I've pretty just been in America my whole life except one time I visited Canada.  Honestly, I don't think I've visited anyplace that great.  Aside from amusement parks and stuff that's about it.  I haven't seen anything mind blowing yet so I'm gonna have come back to this question later in the future :)

2. Who is your celebrity crush?

After watching The Proposal I'd have to say Ryan Reynolds.

3. Who was your favourite band as a kid?

ahh One Direction!  Actually I was a huge fan of them last year. I've been to two of their concerts haha and I went to a CD signing! But I think my obsession for them has died down now.

I took this when I went to their CD signing!


4. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be?

hmm... maybe Ann Shoket who is editor-in-chief of Seventeen magazine? I'd really like to meet her or maybe Bobbi Brown. They're both so inspirational. But then again I think I'd be in such a shock that I probably wouldn't be able to say anything haha.

5. What is your make up bag essential item?

Definitely concealer or blotting papers. I get so oily it's not even funny.

6. Which beauty skill do you wish you could be better at?

Bronzer. I look like an orange mess. ugh it's not good. I can only get away with wearing a tiny bit or else I look really orange. I've been using the NYC bronzer, but i think for me it's too orange-y.

7. Would you rather have a shopping spree or a holiday?

shopping spree! lol I'm still in school so holidays or breaks come every now and then but not shopping sprees.

8. What is your favourite animal?

I really like puppies.

Just look at those eyes <3 td="">


9. What is your party trick?

i'm stumped... I don't think I have one

10. What's your favourite TV show?

I've been watching pretty little liars lol but I guess my all time favorite show is Friends!

11. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?

Starbucks Frappes, Reese's Chocolates Peanut Butter Cups, Oreos, and Youtube Beauty Videos.

MarniMay's Questions:

1.Which beauty item will I always find in your handbag?

Concealer! I don't have a favorite at the moment yet though, but when I do I will be sure do mention it!

2.What is your go-to makeup brand?

Wet n' Wild

3.If you had to, which item in your makeup bag would you sacrifice?

I would probably sacrifice my lipsticks. I don't really care for lip products too much.

4.Which item in your wardrobe makes you feel most confident?




Combat boots from Aldo (Aukes) !

5.) Do you stick to fashion trends, or stick to your trusty favourites?



I think i'd have to say my favorites, although fashion tends do grown on me. For example, I couldn't fathom the idea of top knots as a trend or high waisted jeans, but now I really want a pair of high waisted jeans and I wear top knots too.

6.What are your views on the usage of sunbeds?

I've never gone bedtanning and I won't in the future. I prefer the actual sun :)

7.Floral crowns or floral garlands?

Neither. 

8.What is your staple perfume/ body spray?



                                            


I have the Britney Spears Radiance perfume which I really like and for Body Spray I'd have to say Secret Wonderland from Bath and Body Works!

9. Is there any type of makeup you will not use? Why?

Self Tanner because I like tanning naturally better.

10.Would you spend over £50 on a high end beauty product? If you have, what is the item?

Okay in USD it's about $77 

I don't I know a makeup product that's that expensive that I want, so probably not.


11.What is your favourite high street clothes store? Why?

My favorite high-end clothing stores would probably be J. Crew and Urban Outfitters.


GinerinGucci's Questions:

1. If you had to choose between fashion and beauty, which would you choose?

 I think in fashion you do so much more, but I really like beauty too ugh this was a hard question.

2. What is you favorite store?

Pacsun!!

3. What is your favorite place to visit?


I guess the beach.

4. Who/ what band is you favorite music artist?

OneRepublic!

5. What is your go-to beauty product?

Concealer!

6. What is your favorite nail polish color?

Any minty blue color :)

7. Who is your favorite designer?

I don't have one.

8. What is your favorite beauty brand?

Including high end beauty, I'd have to pick Benefit! 

9. If you could choose anyone to narrate your life, dead or alive, who would it be?

... A British person because I like British accents hehe or maybe an Austrailian guy. Australian accents are cool too!

10. What is your favorite kind of lip product?

Rimmel Kate Moss in 103

11. Who is your favorite blogger/ YouTube vlogger?

I like FashionToast and Michelle Phan!


The 11 People I'm nominate are:


My Questions are:
1.) What are your hopes for your blog?
2.) What is your dream job?
3.) What is your all time favorite eyeshadow?
4.) What is your favorite high-end makeup that you would continue to repurchase?
5.) What is your first high end makeup product?
6.) What are your go-to shoes?
7.) What is your favorite piece of clothing?
8.) Fall or spring?
9.) Who are your favorite beauty gurus?
10.) Who inspires you?
11.) Favorite store to shop in?








4 comments:

  1. Great post - totally agree with you on Ryan Reynolds. Hello gorgeous!!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh seeing those 1D pics made me smile haha! Last year I was a big fan as well (went to their show in Barcelona only a few months ago) and while I still like them, the 'fangirlism' kinda thing has died down on me as well... fortunately! Still so jealous you got to go to an album signing though lol ;)

    Great post!

    xx
    Tania
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! lol yeah the CD signing was so much fun! Ahh but my friend and I were so starstruck that we didn't say a word to them like ugh I totally regret it now.

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!