Thursday, August 1, 2013

Favorite Summer Scents!


Hello!

Here is a little collection of my go-to scents for the summer. I am actually a hoarder when it comes to Bath and Body Works fragrances. I mean how can you pass up on a buy 3 get 3 free sale with a $10 off coupon?!? Those pesky advertisements get to me so bad.
Right so my favorite scents here from Bath and Body Works are:

Coconut Mango
Country Chic
Sweet Pea
Coconut Lime Verbena
Mango Mandarin

I love pairing Coconut Lime Verbena lotion with the Coconut Mango Spray! That's by favorite combination so far for this summer.

I also love this other scent from Britney Spear's line called Radiance! It's a sweet scent fruity/floral scent and it's very fresh and clean too :)

~Annie

14 comments:

  1. I love Coconut Lime Verbena! The Coconut Mango sounds good too.

    fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yup I love wearing them together!

      Delete
  2. oh bath and body works... lol. im glad i don't get too sucked in w/ the scents. i find them somewhat overpowering
    jenn.
    thanks for the follow on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I need to contain my obsession with bath and body works

      no problem! I really like the graphics on your blog :)

      Delete
  3. You have a really great, and inspiring blog!!
    Maybe would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and Gfc?
    kiss :*
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Just followed on bloglovin' :)

      Delete
  4. Sweet Pea is such a classic scent. I feel like they'll always have it. Great choices for the summer!

    Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog and subscribing. Now following you back on bloglovin. :)

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Thanks so much for following on bloglovin'! Returned the favor :) You really do have a great blog!

    Happy Friday!
    - Jen
    Boone+Owl

    ReplyDelete
  6. These scents have great names, I really like sweet pea! :)

    xoxo
    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love sweet pea too! lol the bottle is almost gone haha

      Delete
  7. We don't have this store in England but I remember going into the Vegas store and it smelt sooo good! Knew I should have picked up some fragrances!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's too bad! Definitely check them out if you ever come back to the U.S lol I really want to buy some of the eye shadows from Sleek! But theyre only sold in the Uk!

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!