Friday, August 16, 2013

Benefit's Primping With the Stars Review








Hey Everybody!

Today I'm reviewing the Benefit Primping with Star's Box set. I've actually had this for quite some time now. I got this back in March and I bought it because I thought it would be the perfect little set that I can use for Prom. Not only that, but I get to try out all these products that people have been raving about for so long like Benetint, Porefessional primer, and especially the They're Real Mascara. I think this box set basically covers everything except eye shadow but you can definitely use the Girl Meets Pearl highlighter as an eye shadow too for just a suddle glow. Anyways my thoughts on this? Totally worth every penny! For $32 you get 6 high end products and if you don't like one of them it's okay! Because now you know next time not to buy the full size! And for the ones that you do like you now know that you're getting your moneys worth if you were to buy it full-size. Personally I loved everything in this kit! The mascara is unbelievable and primer is amazing as well! Girl Meets pearl is also a really pretty golden highlighter and Benetint adds a nice suddle pink color to the cheeks and lips! However, the primer and foundation were ahmazing. They worked great but I don't think I'll be re-purchasing them anytime soon. The primer I find is just like any other primer and right now I'm happy with my Urban Decay Primer Potion and Elf $1 eyelid primer. The foundation I actually really like! I think most people won't like it thought because it is super low coverage but it works for me! The only problem with this foundation is that it's $30 for the full size. Although I'm pretty happy with my Covergirl foundation which is about 1/3 of the price. All in all the kit is great! I recommend anybody who venturing out into buying some high products to buy this!

~Annie



8 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love this little set I adore most of the products in it, how perfect would this be to go on holiday or traveling with? everything is the perfect size!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're real and benetint... two of my favorite products! :)
    Annie I accepted the Liebster you sent me :) heres the link if you'd like to see my answers http://zee-railed.blogspot.ie/2013/08/i-just-accepted-liebster-award.html

    Zee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mennn, damn pretty :D ! but gahhh i always think it's too expensive
    http://memorable-days.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's too bad :/

      well definitely check it out if you ever can!!

      Delete
  4. omg that looks amazing! I will definitely try them. Benefits is one of my favourite brands!

    Please check out my blog!
    beautyetiquettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! I love Benefit's mascara, it's definitely worth the price but I wasn't amazed by the primer either :( great review :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!