Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to School Makeup Look!






Products Used:
Face:
Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation in Warm Beige (Just on my forehead and around my nose as concealer)
Clinque Even Better Concealer in Chamois (Under the eyes, bridge of nose, and cupids bow as a highlight)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
NYC Sunny Bronzer

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Stila Kitten and Urban Decay Foxy mixed together on the lid
Urban Decay Naked2 on Crease
Mac eyeshadow in Cork on outer corner
Urban Decay Venus on inner tearduct
Milani ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajol Eyeliner in Black (Smudged)
Tweezerman eyelash curler
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Dark

Lips:
Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 103 (A tiny dab)



Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been have computer problems, so it's been hard for me to make blog posts. My computer is sort of dying and it's been super slow connecting to the internet recently. So, I had to figure out a way to upload pictures and posts from my ipad! Don't worry I found a way. Hopefully, I'll get a new computer soon. On the other hand, school starts next week for me! I'll try super hard to maintain a 1-3 posts a week routine. 
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this! This was my first time trying to take decent makeup pictures; it took a lot of shots before I got it right. Oh yeah I almost forgot I was recently nominated for the Liebster award again twice by TaniaScott at the taniadiaries.blogspot.com and Lara Scott at Youandmebeauty.blogspot.com. I've actually already accepted the Liebster award. But do check these bloggers out!

~Annie




5 comments:

  1. you have a lovely blog <3 cool makeup!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!!! Your beautiful <3

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look! you have great skin :)

    www.alysheasurani.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!