Tuesday, August 6, 2013

♥ Back To School Clothing Wishlist ♥



Details:

Hi Guys!

It's that time of the year where it's back to school season! I absolutely love back to school season; I always get this warm cozy feeling every year and it's the anticipation of school starting and fall coming up along with Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I find fall to be always so busy with the upcoming holidays and school starting -- I just LOVE it. So today I put together a collage of just all the things I want for this fall. I didn't research the fall trends or anything, but these are just all the pieces of clothing that I really want in my wardrobe.
1.) The American Eagle Army Jacket is super cute, but it's priced at $59.95! Yikes. I know. Yeah I'll be stalking the website to see if it's ever gonna go on sale, but for now it's just gonna be on this wishlist.
2.) I'm in desperate need a of a good cross body bag because I've been going out a lot lately and it's going to be my Senior year of high school which means I will probably be going out even more, especially during second semester. I don't actually have a purse that I use... I was basically anti-purse for a while until now. I don't know why I was, but now I really want one now, so I think the target one will be good one for me :)
3.) The chunky cardigan would be so cute with leggings and combat boots!
4.) A chunky sweater for the winter and of course with leggings too!
5.) I was actually a never big fan of high waisted jeans, but now they've grown on me. I actually have a really long torso, so most of my tops come a little bit high. So I always have to make sure I wear it with a cami underneath them, and with some tops it looks a bit awkward with a cami because it's just not meant to be worn with one. So yes a high waisted jeans is a must.
6.) Yes. Tights. Perfect to wear with dresses to be worn in the fall and winter. I have a Forever21 pair and they didn't last very long. Maybe like two uses and there are a bunch of rips. But I heard that the H&M ones are good ;)

xx Annie







4 comments:

  1. Love this, I would totally wear all of the things you picked!

    www.magiquemaquillage.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Loving your blog so much. Your posts give me such inspiration. You are so effortlessly chic.

    xx

    Darcey
    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! this makes me so happy! :D

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!