Saturday, July 20, 2013

Travel Makeup!




Before I get into the post let me tell you about my new camera that came in the mail yesterday!! It's the Canon Rebel T3i with the Tamron 17- 50 mm f/2.8 lens. Let me tell you it's awesome. I bought it not for blogging purposes, but for school. You see I recently became one of the editors for my school's yearbook club, so I decided to get a dslr camera. Although, I didn't pay for this hehe my dad did (I think some family members are helping to pay for it as well), this camera is my super early birthday present, since my birthday is in September. Anyways on to the blog post!
Right, so next week I'm going college visiting for about 3 days. I don't think I'm gonna be wearing much makeup, but just for fun I'm gonna bring some along. Above pictured is my Chapstick, Naked 2 Palette, Elf Eyebrow Kit, Jordana Fabuliner (which i love dearly), Tweezerman Eyelash curler and a brush for the brows. I'm probably going to do a separate post on the Jordana Fabuliner because I love it so much and because it's only $2.99! So yup this is essentially the makeup I'll be taking along with me. If you're wondering why I'm not going to be bringing foundation, concealer, or powder it's because it's gonna be hot and I just don't feel like wearing foundation. Plus, I'm gonna be in the car the majority of the time and my skin isn't that bad right now, so I'm just gonna go au natural with the face :) 

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!