Monday, July 29, 2013

Long Lasting Felt Tip Liner?!? Review: The Jordana Fabuliner










Hello!
Over the past couple of months I've been trying out this Jordana Fabuliner after Youtuber, EleventhGorgeous's rave about this.

Pros:
Inexpensive (only $2.99!)
Very pigmented
Lasts a LONG Time

Cons:
Smudges (for my oily eyelids)


This eyeliner is a felt tip liner for only $2.99 from Cherry Culture. I'm pretty sure Jordana Cosmetics are sold in drugstores too, so check those out as well! As you can see from the swatches above, this eyeliner is very BLACK. I can't exactly compare this to any other drugstore felt tip liners because I haven't tried any, but I do really love this liner. The only problem I have with this is that it smudges like crazy. My oily eyelids tend to be reason. The liner does stay put for the whole day, but if I were to smudge my eyes a little, the liner will definitely come off a little. Maybe for someone who doesn't have as oily eyelids as mine, will work well for them. For this to work at its best I always set it with some black eye shadow. Oh and also, this liner will last you a LONG time. Let me tell you, I've had this since March and it's the end of July now --- and it's still going strong! I use this at least once or twice a week, so I think it says a lot about it's lasting capabilities. You can find this product at Walgreens I believe, or even the dollar store :) They also sell this in brown, which I still have yet to try.

~Annie



3 comments:

  1. I love that tooooo!!!!! <3 :):) xxxx
    http://spencrescurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i really love your blog :))

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!