Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Neutral Matte Makeup Look!

Hi Everybody!

I recently discovered a new favorite eye makeup look that I love to wear, using completely all matte shadows. There's is a tiny bit of shimmer, but that's optional and I don't use it all the time. The shimmer shadow is Sand from the Sephora Primal Instincts Palette, and I take my index finger and dab it onto the center of lid once. The suddle shimmer makes a big difference; it doesn't make your lid shimmery-- just brings a little bit of light to the eyes. So I still consider this a matte look, the shimmer brings in tiny bit of light and it looks so pretty! This makeup look is fast and simple and perfect for people who want to wear makeup, but don't want to draw attention-- especially when you're just starting out wearing makeup. I hope you guys enjoy!



Products:
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Cork
Sephora's Primal Instinct Palette "Universal Beige" (Foxy from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is the exact dupe)
Sephora's Primal Instinct Palette "Sand" (Light Gold Color)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout
Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
Benefit They're Real Mascara


3 comments:

  1. I have the same palette from Sephora! It's not too bad given the usual quality of sephora eye shadows:):):)
    http://spencrescurls.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. that palette looks amazing!
    i love using matte eye shadows :)

    life-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definietly check the pallette out you'd be suprised lol but the matte black and brown are not as pigmented!

      xx Annie

      Delete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!