Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mario Badescu Dupe?!?












Hello!

I don't if you guys know about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, but it's been talked a lot on Youtube. It's basically an acne spot treatment. You take a Q-tip and dip all the way down to the bottom of the bottle to the pink stuff without shaking the bottle and apply it to your acne. It's suppose to significantly shrink the size of the pimple. Now I don't own the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, but I found out that the calamine lotion is basically the SAME THING. I actually got this idea from my grandma that Calamine lotion can work on acne. So one day I tried it out and the pimples did reduce in size. I did some research and on Mario Badescu's website their drying lotion is "Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick drying ingredients.."  There you have it guys-- save yourselves some money by just buying the calamine lotion and not the $17 bottle of Mario Badescu's drying lotion. Calamine Lotion is super cheap ranging from $3-$5 depending on the brand you choose. Plus you get a whole lot more product and it's perfect for the summer to combat those mosquito bites :) 

~Annie


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah especially on your feet :P All those bug bites. ouchh

      Delete
  2. So interesting, thank goodness I have a bottle lying around thanks to annoying bug bites! I think Lush's skincare uses a lot of calamine too so it's good to know :)

    xx
    beautearose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i didn't know lush used calamine in their products haha thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  3. Interesting! Please check out my blog at www.loveolia.com! Hope you'll follow on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and just did! love ur blog btw :)

      Delete
  4. hi dear great blog...thank you for advice I haven't heard about it :)

    do you wanna follow each other?
    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and yeah I'll follow you!

      Delete
  5. Hi dear, interesting post and you have an awesome blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    my BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!