Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pretty In Pink

Today's post is what I've been loving lately, but in PINK! Yup. All in Pink. Hope you all enjoy!




Details

The Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 103 is what I've been loving lately. I just bought it a week ago and it's the perfect shade of pink. It applies smoothly and it has pretty strong staying power. What I love about it is that I can tab on a tiny layer on and it gives my lips the most natural hint of color. However, I can also layer it on and get the same color shown in the tube. I seriously love this lipstick and I will definitely be trying more from this line!

The Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss is awesome for your lips as well. It leaves your lips soft and moisturized; perfect before going to bed. It also glides right on and the best part is is that once you apply with your fingers, it doesn't leave an oily sticky residue on your fingers. You can just rub your fingers together and the product dissolves into your skin and there's no need to wipe your fingers on a tissue or ahem your pants. Hehe 

The Bed Head TIGI is amazing for you hair. I use it on damp hair and dry hair. When I use it on damp hair and blow dry my hair afterwords, I can still smell the nice scent that it leaves and it lingers in my hair throughout the day. It also softens and leaves my hair a little shinier than without the product in my hair. When I use it on dry hair, I normally use it when I had put my hair up in a bun and it dried all tangly with weird kinks on the end. I just put on a pea size amount, run it through my hair and it does the trick to tame it. When I use it my hair doesn't look so scragly and messy before. The bottle does look a little weird if you do know what I mean. LOL but that's besides the fact that the product is great and amazing. 

During the summer, I adore fuschia colored nails on my toes. It looks great with gold sandals and without sandals too. My toes are basically fuschia the entire summer ever since I owned a fuschia colored nail polish since 8th grade. Well I discovered Essie's Fiesta last year and I love it. It's my go-to summer nail polish! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!