Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Top 5 Drugstore Products


Here's a basic list of my most favorite drugstore products!! They are my everyday makeup staples and I wear this natural makeup look all the time. This kit is totally affordable and I feel like it is an appropriate look for anybody just starting out with makeup.




These  products come down to approximately $35 in drugstore.com give or take a few dollars less if there are sales :) 
Here's a quick review of each product!
The Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation does the job done! It lasts enough for the school day with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. However, I found that when I used it with the Benefit Porefessional Primer during prom it lasted ALL night with sweaty oily skin. But for everyday use, I don't use primer. I use the foundation with the powder and it lasts through the day enough for me with some fading, which I don't mind. I've also used this with a another primer which is super cheap and expensive, but I'll do a separate blog post it later! Anyways coverage is awesome and I feel like it can double as a concealer if you put on an extra layer.   
The Rimmel Stay Matte Powder works wonders. It doesn't cake or have a light dusty finish. It sets my foundation and mattifies my face perfectly. 
As for the Elf Eyebrow Kit, I only use the gel version because the powder is too light for me, but the gel is great! To me, filling brows in is a must since they frame your face!
The Covergirl Lastblast Mascara works great for my short stubby lashes. It lengthens and adds volume and there's no clumping! Although I am on the hunt for a better eyelash curler since the Tweezerman one I am using now is not doing the justice. 
Finally, the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Barely Branded is my absolute favorite eye shadow of  all time. I don't need to use primer; just one swipe on my eyelids and I'm done and it adds the prettiest amount of shimmer to your eyes. 

~Annie 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! It will make my day :)
I promise I will reply as soon as I can!